Visa© Debit Card
- Use at any ATM displaying the Visa™ or Accel™ logo
- Use like a credit card at any merchant displaying the Visa™ logo
- Funds are automatically deducted from your checking account
- No monthly or annual fee
- To report a lost or stolen debit card after hours please call: 800-472-3272
- To activate your Debit Card or select a new PIN, please call: 800-992-3808
Visa© Platinum Credit Card
We are pleased to announce our partnership with TCM Bank, N.A., a bank that provides specialized Credit Card services to community banks nationwide. Through TCM, Merchants National Bank has a Visa® Platinum Credit Card available exclusively for our customers! Our Visa® Rewards Platinum credit card offers hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
- Competitive rates and terms:
- No Annual Fee*
- Variable APR on purchases based on your creditworthiness.*
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers for the first six billing cycles. Afterwards, a variable APR on balance transfers will apply. A 3% fee will be charged for each balance transferred, waived for balance transfers at account opening.*
- Reward points for merchandise and travel
- Tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Chip Card Security
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- Travel Accident Insurance1
- Personal service from people you know
Apply Now or visit your local MNB Branch Office
Already a card holder? Visit cRewardsCard.com to view your rewards.
*See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
1 Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
Getting started with CardValet is easy; cardholders simply download the CardValet app to their mobile devices, then customize alert preferences and use settings. CardValet sends real-time alerts for PIN and signature transactions performed with debit and credit cards, enabling cardholders to manage, track, and report specific types of transactions and quickly detect unauthorized activity. Cardholders can customize their experiences by setting alert and control preferences using a variety of options.
Download from the App Store Download from Google Play
- Location-based alerts and controls: Location controls restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Usage alerts and controls: Users can establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries.
- Transactions can also be monitored and controlled for specific transaction types: in-store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions
- On/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- Financial features: CardValet enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including balance inquiries and locating ATMs
Learn more at CardValet.com.