Merchants National Bank is currently seeking a highly energetic, driven candidate to fill an open Credit Analyst position. This individual will work with a variety of loan officers and other analysts. The position requires the ability to multi-task and prioritize one's work load. Prior commercial underwriting experience preferred.
• Preparing underwriting presentations for commercial loan requests, commercial and agricultural borrowers
• Maintaining annual updates for existing credits
• Assist with the tracking and filing of financial records from borrowers
• Review of commercial appraisals
• Compilation of quarterly loan allowance reports and summaries
• Background in accounting or business
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel or similar software
• Provide Quality customer service
• Promote and cross sell a broad variety of bank products and services
• Process transaction for checking and savings (individual and commercial) accounts, time deposits, loans, club accounts, and safe deposit boxes
• Use Branch capture to scan all items into the Bank's mainframe
• Provide other assorted services which include, but not limited to: cashing checks, processing money orders, cashier checks, check orders, counting currency and coin
• Maintain and balance cash drawer
• Balance and service automatic teller machine
• Assist with night deposits
• Manage vault operation to include ordering, balancing and maintaining cash at appropriate levels
• Maintain required records, reports, and reconcilements to ensure efficient customer service operations and audit compliance.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• Ability to effectively utilize a computer and other standard office equipment
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
• Capable of performing basic math problems
• Must maintain a friendly, courteous and professional demeanor
• Customer Service and Cash Handling skills required.
Merchants National Bank is committed to providing unequalled customer service and work environment. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.