The Human Resources Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources area, HR Assistant and the HR Administrator. The HR Clerk will support the bank with Marketing Events, running errands as needed etc... They will have contact with employees to obtain any missing employment documentation and must demonstrate confidentiality and accuracy. They may also come into contact with customer information and hold it in highest confidentiality as well. The HR Clerk must show a positive and outgoing personality and be organized in all aspects of their job duties. Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring MNB HR procedures run smoothly and efficiently.
* Gain knowledge and act as a support to the HR Assistant in using the ADP Workforce Now payroll software- time input, payroll processing, benefits, policy assignments, terminations and new hire processing etc.;
* • Construct and keep new hire manuals up to date;
* Act as a support for inputting insurance information to appropriate carriers for various insurances that are offered;
* Assist and maintain vacation schedules and policy compliance;
* Inform/update supervisors of unused vacation time their team may have;
* Update employee records, appropriate in-house list with new hire information and/or changes in employment status;
* Assist with Section 125 implementation;
* Assist during annual health insurance renewal;
* Monitor and assist with the tracking and updating of FMLA attendance cards and documentation;
* Maintains employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
* Become knowledgeable and assist the HR Assistant with the process of job requisitions- internal and external;
* Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation;
* Other duties as assigned.
*Familiarity with basic accounting principles;
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
* High level of integrity and trustworthiness;
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
* Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite-specifically Excel, Outlook and Word;
* Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with managers and employee;
* Ability to process and analyze data reports;
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Ability to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
Loan Accounting/Investor Reporting
* Processing of transaction for loan accounts;
* Processing of weekly accounts payable for the loan department;
* Balancing and Reconcile Investor Reports/Secondary Market Reports;
* Tracking and payment of property taxes and insurance for escrowed loans;
* Processing of annual escrow analysis;
* Cross trains within the team for backup coverage;
* Completes all other tasks/duties as needed while maintaining great customer service internally and externally;
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent;
* The successful candidate must be proficient in basic software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
* Must be detail oriented and maintain a high level of integrity and accuracy;
* Excellent problem solving and customer service skills required;
* Must actively support the values and the organization and follow established company policies and procedures; and
It is essential that the applicant be dynamic, sociable, and enthusiastic. Must be a team player while possessing a positive can-do, vibrant attitude, excellent judgment and communication skills.
Part Time Teller
We are looking for a reliable bank teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the "frontline" of our bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of transactions daily, communicate with different types of clients and sell bank's products/services.
* Provide quality customer service, promote and cross sell a broad variety of bank products and services;
* Process transaction for checking and savings (individual and commercial) accounts, time deposits, loans, club accounts, and safe deposit boxes;
* Use Branch Capture to scan all items into the Bank's mainframe;
* Provide other assorted services which include, but are not limited to: cashing checks, processing money orders, cashier checks, check orders, counting currency and coin;
* Maintain and balance cash drawer, balance and service automatic teller machine, and assist with night deposits;
* Manage vault operation to include ordering, balancing and maintaining cash at appropriate levels;
* Maintain required records, reports, and reconcilements to ensure efficient customer service operations and audit compliance;
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma, or equivalent;
* Ability to effectively utilize a computer and other standard office equipment;
* Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing;
* Capable of performing basic math problems;
* Must maintain a friendly, courteous and professional demeanor; and
Customer Service and Cash Handling skills required.
Merchants National Bank is committed to providing unequalled customer service and work environment. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.